At least once a month we get together to enjoy a meal out at one of Chapel Allerton's many excellent eateries - why not come and join us?
Places are limited, require a deposit to reserve your seat(s), and are on a 'first come, first served' basis.
March Supper Club - Rasoi Stories
Date: Thursday 5th March 2020, 7.30pm
Price: £17.55 pp, for two courses plus sundries, inc. service charge.
- Starter: Platter for each person. (Meat or Veg options available)
- Mains: All dishes served for the table to enjoy.
- OLD DILLI BUTTER CHICKEN
Tandoori smoked chicken tikka with a creamy tomato & fenugreek sauce.
- CHICKEN KOLHAPURI
A bold, spicy & aromatic dish that heavily pronounces the flavors from the south western part of India.
- LAMB TAK-A-TAK
Prepared with a thick sauce of onion & capsicums. This dish owes its’ name to the sound of the utencils clanking on the griddle.
- PANEER MIRCHI MASLA
A blend of paneer and pepper in an onion & tomato gravy.
- CHANDANI CHOWK KA CHANA
Soft chickpeas with tomatoes, onions & dry mango powder.
- Sundries: Rice and breads for the table.
To claim your seat at the table:
1) Please email us with the subject 'Supper Club', providing:
- Your name(s)
- Your cara membership number(s)
- Any dietary requirements
2) We will email you back to confirm there is availability, and send you the link for payment. You do not need a Paypal account to do this, just any credit or debit card.
Please Note: No refunds will be provided within 24 hours of the start of the event.
2020 Supper Clubs:
Feb: Black Market
Mar: Rasoi Stories